Friday, August 31, 2012

Social Injustice in the Classroom



My picture of social injustice is that in my host classroom it has become very hard to provide computers to students who need access to them. The computer lab in the Library is pehnomenal as a resource but I feel we can provide even more assistance to all students if we provide computers in the classroom. Computers that are up-to-date and work. Teachers are trying very hard to provide these in the classroom and I hope that we can find the money or donations to provide better quality computers to our students. I know the Schools and School Districts are trying very hard to provide these but money is definitely tight.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it's nice to have access to a computer in class. I would love to do group activities in class and incorporate research. You need computers to make it work though. This is a widespread problem, it seems.

    ReplyDelete