Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Successful SDAIE Strategy I have Observed in My Classroom


A very effective SDAIE strategy that I have seen in my CT’s classroom that I would want to implement in my classroom is cooperative learning. My CT uses this when he has the students analyze their text book. Students of various levels, including EL’s, have the opportunity to be subject to a variety of different learning styles that will enhance their knowledge of the subject. I have observed this method and EL’s who may be shy talking or reading in front of the whole class have the opportunity to talk on a smaller scale to other students. Cooperative learning is also helpful when I am helping out with activities in class. I can go to various different groups and give them specific help on questions they have. This creates a learning atmosphere that is more applicable to EL’s of all levels and is a great SDAIE strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment